Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

My Christian Louboutin's:

The shoe designer everyone and anyone knows who has truly given the feet of the world something to desire. He creates some of the highest heels possible but they are all so chic and tasteful no on could call them striper shoes. Seriously, if you don't know who he is you have some major outcast issue with the world.
Christian Louboutin Ni toi ni moi 120 suede boots
My absolute favorite pair ever, they look amazing and incredibly painful, but just like Rachel Green says, "I haven't been able to feel my feet in years" I have a crazy Friends obsession.
Christian Louboutin Miss Clichy 140 boots
Im really into the whole ankle boot trend right now, but you need super long legs to pull them off because they really do cut your leg off and could make you look stubby. They do give an edge to any outfit though. Wear this with a black short party dress that has volume at the skirt (leighton meester style).


YSLcom.com | Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 studded pumps
These make you feel like Alicia bitch long legs (Confessions of a Shopaholic- best series ever)
My first pair of Louboutins ever.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! When I first saw these shoes (on polyvore) I was like haha "Alicia Bitch Longlegs Shoes!!" :D That's freaking awesome.

Anonymous said...

emma, i think you deserve an award for the most creative shoe picker-outer.

you have a great eye

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog