Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Celebrity Fashion Lines:

When I first heard about the Miley & Max (Azria) line launching at Wal-Mart I though it was just some publicity stunt (which is it) for both of them and they'd have a few shirts with Miley's face on them or something and that because I don't exactly consider myself a Wal-Mart customer, I wouldn't care. A few months ago though I saw something about it in Seventeen and it was actually cute so I dragged myself (literally) over there and despite the overdoes of plaid, i really liked it, it was all cute basic (Miley/Max didn't have to do much actual designing) but still Miley-edgy stuff mostly for under $20 I just had to buy the whole collection! Plus the commercial is set to everyone's favorite song - Party in the USA.

a few of my new things:
Miley Cyrus & Max Azria - Juniors Strapless Bow Bubble Party DressMiley Cyrus & Max Azria - Juniors Leopard Skinny Jeans



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dress = favorite

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog