Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Lucy Hale for Who What Wear:

My favorite show of the summer was by far Pretty Little Liars. I am obsessed with the books, I've read them all. I actually got the first one the day it came out, a habit which I have kept up with for the whole series. I love Lucy Hale's charachter Aria's style. Its a great mix of punk-rock, girly, and boho. Lucy also has great off-camera style which isn't really definable. More of a mix of everything, but always chic and simple with a hint of trendy. Love this shoot she did with WhoWhatWear.com it seems like something that came out of a Prada lookbook.





No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog