To celebrate British alternative fashion magazine, i-D's, 30th anniversary, they've come out with this book called (Creatively) '30 years of i-D.' Featuring ever single cover from start to present, they have also included a few of the most popular editorials and articles from over the years. Decently prices compared to many other photography tomes, the hardcover costs $27 on Amazon. While it may not be a great read, the photos are sure to spark some idea in nearly anyone. Created by former Voguette Terry Jones, it will surely influnce and direct new editor-in-chief Holly Shackleton on what makes up i-D's ID. (bad puns...hahaohhhh)
- Caroline Mason
- Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (66)
- Vera Wang person style: Vera Wang has a certain p...
- 31 Minutes to Take Off.
- Kate Moss: The Complete Picture
- Summer in the City
- Carey Mulligan in Prada
- Annie Gets Catty for Lanvin
- Poppy Delevigne in Chanel
- ELLE's Women in Hollywood Tribute
- Isabel & Ruben Toledo on ABC's Artist Toolbox
- Commes des Garcons
- Glamour's 2010 Women of the Year Style (london)
- Star Girls, French Vogue
- Lady GaGa becomes a Butterfly for V magazine
- Money Grabber
- Zanessa, in memoriam
- John Galliano's Claridge's Christmas Tree
- Blake Lively in Matthew Williamson
- girl wonder.
- wish list: cynthia rowley
- The Good Life
- MEt Gala 2011, Alexander Mcqueen
- Karl Who?
- i-D, the Complete Works
- The Los Angeles British Consult?
- HP World!
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2010 (489)