Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Gruyere, Switzerland.



Bag: Proenza Schouler
Denim top: H&M
 Shirt: Topshop
 Shorts: Marc Jacobs
Necklace: Marc Jacobs


These photos were taken in Gruyere, Switzerland at the end of the summer. This was easily one of my favorite stops on the vacation I took with my Mom (I turned her missing me while I'm away at college into regular mom&daughter trips to Europe). We stumbled upon this little town quasi-accidentaly when we needed a stretch on the five hour drive to Bern. Maybe my love for this little town was not really all that surprising considering the well known fact that I like anything related to (free) food- even the little cheese samples (yes, Gruyere, as in that gruyere). 

 The town itself couldn't have been more than a square mile in size nor could it have housed more than 200 people at one time. Therefore it instantly gave off that intimate, quaint Starts Hollow-like feeling, like everyone knows everything about everyone else and could easily discuss it with the neighbors over coffee (or cheese fondue) for hours on end. To me it resembled Ireland in the fact that everything around was so lush and green, and that there was a legit castle right in the middle of the square. Ok, I've never actually been to Ireland. But one time I saw an editorial in W magazine set in Ireland, and this is exactly what it looked like. 
So I think it's Ireland. 




13 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the shorts and the whole outfit!

~Caroline
peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

amazing photos and you're pretty!!

Arisa said...

Thank you for your lovely comment!
Your blog is amazing! I love it! xD
Why don't we follow each other? :D

stylebean.blogspot.com

casper+pearl said...

amazing photos! looks like you had an amazing trip!

lots of love from the c&p girls,
casper&pearl blog
xx

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment! I follow you!
and I also follow you on bloglovin.
I would be happy if you will follow me, too.
I leave you my links, so it will be easier to find me.
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/toprosemary
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rosemary/415665901828220?ref=tn_tnmn
TUMBLR: http://toprosemary.tumblr.com/
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/user/TopRosemary/videos?flow=grid&view=0

Thank you, dear!
Good luck ♥

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy | The life of Joy said...

Nice look! And also lovely pictures. Looks amazing :)

Anonymous said...

cute outfit! :)

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

What a gorgeous little town. Looks like a great trip.

MILEX said...

Love it from head to toe

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures!! I love it!!!

crop chuskeo said...

nice look Great photos :D MEXICAN KISSES!!
i follow you
www.cropchuskeo.com

Style Search said...

lovely look!

http://www.thehandbagconcept.com/

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog