Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

House of Harlow

House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Button Earrings
House of Harlow has the same hippie-esq but expensive look as designer of the line Nicole Richie named after her first daughter. When I fist saw a few pieces from the collection I wasn't very interested... but the other day I was online shopping and came across some of the pieces and they are actually something I would love to wear! Nicole Richie is one of my top choices in closets I would love to raid - now she never leaves the house with at least piece from her own line making people want part of her style staples. The best part is that you feel as though your getting a part of Nicole's style at a totally affordable price!
House of Harlow 1960 Black Resin Necklace

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog