Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Another Magazine A/W 2010



Model: Melissa Tammerijn photographed by Pierre Debusschere.
I really like this particular shoot because of how its much less 'done' than a magazine like Vogue would do it. Its not over-styled, which I admit I tend to normally go for, but something about this particular editorial jumped out at me. I didn't include the blurred photos because it is really beyond me why a fashion magazine blurs the photos so you can't see the details of the piece which is one of the main points of a FASHION magazine. Plus there is a shot of one of my favorite Balenciaga dresses from all of the A/W collections. I was pretty excited when Hanelli said it was hers as well during the Vogue Fashion's Night Out fashion show.

The wooden heels are so sick but my number one fall choice are still the Balenciaga loafers... with the gorgeous Miu Miu frock in purple as you will never catch me in yellow*.

*unless its a super amazing Philip Lim coat... (but I prefer the camel Celine ones this season)




1 comment:

Metka: Matka said...

love the shoes

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog