Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Miu Miu Eye wear:

Until a few days ago I had no idea Miu Miu did sunglasses! Its a bit late to be shopping for sunglasses this season, but the S/S'11 glasses are out as well and very worthy of the $200 they charge per pair. They can easily hit the beach or the street on a sunny day. Or if your an Olsen, even when it's raining.
I love sunglasses but I only have a few pairs, mosty from Forever 21 or street vendors because I tend to loose or break them a lot. I have one pair of classic Ray-Ban aviators but besides that they're all slightly cheap looking junky ones. I still have my faux-Dolce&Gabbana nicole richie sized movie star sunglasses from fifth grade, and a pair of Lady GaGa type frames with a gold chain hanging down the front (lots of weird looks when I wore them to the beach a few times this summer) and a clear of clear glass ones even though I don't actually wear glasses.
My favorite Miu Miu glasses are actually from last season (S/S '10); I am still obsessed with their swallow and flower prints and its seems like I am stealing them for less than $500! I am rediculously obsessed with this pair, I don't care what people think I would wear them all year round. Im loving the little cat-eye shape thats going on. Its just noticeable enough to be cool but not overdone or too trendy.





No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog