Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

dress, H&M; necklace, ASOS

I haven't had a chance to watch the season premiere of Rachel Zoe yet (why have your first episode right before the madness of fashion week??) But its safely (for now, until my incessant recording of glee re-runs pushes it out) saved on my DVR along with her Regis & Kelly episode. 
A giant sale at target (each season for $10!) has allowed me to have my own personal marathon!
I am so excited for my first fashion week (and in semi panic mode)

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog