Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

New Years







Happy New Year!

Since it's the beginning of the new year I thought I'd share some ideas on how I (try) and stay healthy. 
One of my New Years resolutions is to loose a few pounds (my ideal weight is Kate Moss...) (yeah I know... good luck with that.) I'm sure I'll forget or give up on them in a few weeks thanks to lack of willpower and the fact that my body rejects all physical activity. 

1. Eat with chopsticks. It's easy once you get the hang of it, plus it makes you eat slower and takes smaller bites. 

2. Use your left (or non-dominant) hand when eating. Unless you're really hungry you'll stop after a few bites

3. Eat lots of fruits and vegies, they'll fill you up before you get to the bad stuff

4. Stick a picture of Alessandra Ambrosio from this year's VS show in front of the treadmill. Just think, she looks like that 2 months pregnant... 

5. Drink a lot of water throughout the day. Drink until your stomach hurts before meal times. You'll be less tempted to eat any sweets or snacks. 

6. Just think of Kate Moss' moto "Nothing tasted as good as feels skinny." (or Seth Meyers' answer: "Bacon")


2 comments:

liveonbeauty said...

Happy new year!! Good luck for this upcoming year!
xx Anna
liveonbeauty.org

FASHION CHALET said...

I used to prace #3 and #5 - need to start it up again !!

p.s. the alessandra ambrosio fact is so true and so inspiring! ;)


xx

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog