Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Dark Shadows



Chloe Moretz as Alice



Chloe has recently replaces Dakota Fanning as the girl I love to hate. I mean on one hand, she is ridiculously cool and, I'll admit it, a pretty talented actress. But then I consider the fact that she stole the MTV movie award for best breakout star from basically the entire Harry Potter cast (I take these things very personally), in conjunction with the fact that I want to steal practically everything she wears (Marc, Proenza, . Then I remember that if she went to my school she would be a freshman. Every now and then I'll read an interview and she seems down to earth and level headed, and the she'll say things like: "I'm just so competitive and driven that I know I'm going to get into college because I want to." and "I've met a couple of people who are so fun for like a month, and then they get weird! And you're like, Oh god, here we go! We've got a freak-a-leak. They start asking me if they can go to a premiere with me. And I'm like, Really? You're gonna ask me that right now? Ugh." 
and then you just want to throw something at her. 
Ugh.


You thought this was going to be a post about how much I love her style, didn't you?
But if you were wondering, the first photo is from the London premiere of Dark Shadows and she is wearing McQ Alexander McQueen. Doesn't it remind you of this famed photo of Emma Watson arriving at the Burberry show a few seasons ago?



2 comments:

Hilla Hryniszyn said...

she has great hair. the first outfit is not the greatest
follow me and say hello ;)
http://inveiglefair.blogspot.com/
x Hilla

turista project said...

i see a distinct connection between her and emma rather than dakota.

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog