Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Gleek Out!



Glee comes back tonight! And even better, it's now set in New York City. So, basically two of my favorite things in the world are now coming together. It also means that I can kiss my Thursday night's goodbye because watching Glee is quite the process with me. There is, of course, the pre-screeing activities such as discussing who we think is going to break up tonight, pressing the coffee (I've gotten up to four cups a day- but I can still fall asleep within an hour of having one.), and getting into our PJs. And afterwards, there is the all important hour-long discussion and scrutinizing of absolutely every move made and songs sung, then of course, some ice cream (or in the case of a winter season, hot apple cider). It's quite a production.

In terms of where the show is going, I honestly feel that it could go in a lot of different directions. I'm really excited that Rachel is moving to the city to attend NYADA though. Though I like to think I'm not quite as obnoxious as Ms.Berry, I definitely identify with her level of determination and passion. I have absolutely no talent in the musical department, but we both moved (back) to New York City to follow our dreams right out of high school and are willing to stop at nothing to make sure we're successful. Take it from me and Rachel, hard work pays off and never give up. The cream always rises bitches.

On a completely different note, does anyone remember Glee's FNO PSA promoting last years events? Or the accompanying Vogue spread? It was so terrible. I like that none of them know anything about fashion though. Even Chris Colfer (Kurt on Glee) said, "When Glee first started, I had no idea who Marc Jacobs was. In no way was I a fashion person." And Lea Michele? My original intention for this post was going to be a photo of her in a ball gown followed by the quote, "If you try on a gown with no make-up & your hair in a ponytail and still feel beautiful, then you know it's a good dress." But after searching for a good fifteen minutes without a single red-carpet look of hers that I liked, I couldn't look anymore. Estee Stanley has her work cut out for her.


3 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Haha oh man, I used to watch this show all the time! I need to catch up, this season sounds like it'll be amazing!

Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

oh i cant wait till the show starts back in the UK

Anonymous said...

The Hot thing about ugg boots like the Ugg Canonic Tall is that they are not just basic boots that you can Don over and below your pants or jeans when it is cold wide. This Pair of sheepskin boots is the paradigm of Comforter for your feet due to the fact they are soft and elastic and could even be drawn even when the situations is quite hot. Aside from jeans, these boots can Besides be spent with your preferred mini skirt or knit dress.
Getting a full shop supervisor entails difficult duties. Security is typically crucial but numerous of my candidates take this for [url=http://www.vbboots.co.uk/]Ugg Boots cheap[/url]
granted. They will not say it And that I can not prove it but instincts reveal to me which they smoke close to a certain exit.
The laptop comes with 13.3 inch glossy widescreen with a LED-backlit display. A multi touch trackpad and powerful Intel core 2 Duo processor, two GB of memory and a large drive with upto 500 GB are some the attributes that set apart this item from Apple. Apple Macbook laptop also boasts of long-lasting notebook battery ever upto ten hours per recharge and 1000 recharges.
For your inner equestrian, pick up a pair of lovely designer boots by http://www.vbboots.co.uk
Golden Goose. With gorgeous distressed leather and a broken in feel and look, these flat designer boots will inspire you to climb on michael kors australia that horse and [url=http://www.dalinsell.co.uk/]Ugg Boots sale[/url]
play some polo! If that isn't your bag, these designer boots would appear equally michael kors watches fabulous with jeans and a bulky hand knit sweater when the months get colder. These designer boots are reminiscent of the English countryside.

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog