Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Another One Bites the Dust


@carolinexmason PLL nights.


            As always, the summer seems to fly by without so much as lending us a moment to take a step back (and cross all those rooftop bars off my bucket list) to appreciate. But regardless of how busy I am I always try to make a point of putting my feet up every now and then and spend time with friends. August in New York is unseasonable sriracha-hot, so activities tend to center around who/where has the most powerful AC and wi-fi connection. But I’m looking forward to spending the last few weeks before heading back to school (albeit one that’s a short subway ride away) with these weirdos. I hope you’re all enjoying the summertime as much as we are!




Hard at work on set... 
The model assistant or the model/assistant? We'll never know. 


A quick selfie with Demi. 


My friend recently moved to Willaimsburg and became the keeper of some prime rooftop views. Only the idea of actually having a glass of wine up top is mildly terrifying- despite the gorgeous backdrop, the space is tilted slightly downward with no ledge. Hopefully not an accident waiting to happen. 


My lovely blogger-friend Lisa and I post-stuffing our faces at Schiller's Liquor Bar Sunday brunch. It may be hard to tell, but we're currently mad at America (but very happy for Germany)! 


1 comment:

Amy said...

I love the gummy bear picture. :)

catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog