Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

SelGomez



1- I spent so much time in Times Square recently running back and fourth to Conde Nast, I would be so mad if I had passed her not noticed- no one in the background seemed to!
2- Is that a sort of Christian Louboutin bag? I've never seen a bag with a red sole
3- This song has been stuck in my head for days- and yes I already have a whole dance to it.
4- How amazing is the quality of this viedo? HD to the max.
5- She is so gorgeous
6 - I wish I had her life! Car service, the JBiebs, a private jet, and insane versace heels (in her new music video- the Marie Antoinette bit)



1 comment:

sorelle in style said...

She has the most amazing hair! I love it!

Happy Sunday! :)

-j
sorelle in style

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog