Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Happy Father's Day


Happy father's day to all of the wonderful Dad's out there! Does anyone have any fun plans for the day or interesting present ideas? Or are you all like me and still have to pick out a gift sometime before this afternoon (my late gift should, in no way be a judge of how awesome my father is- I was on my way to Bookmarc to pick out a few new books for him on Friday afternoon when I was distracted by not one, but two SNL actors whom I just found out live down the street from me.) 


No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog