Cara Delevingne may claim to have ditched modeling in favor of becoming a serious actor, but the starlet can’t help turning the red carpet into her own runway. In tandem with the release of her first staring role in "Paper Towns", Cara & Co have been traipsing around the globe on a press tour almost as long as her legs. With each event she continues to remind us of her supermodel roots as she churns out polished looks mixed with a dose of her signature attitude.
1. Showing off some serious beatboxing skills in Balmain with her new BFF Jimmy Fallon.
"These pants weigh more than me right now."
2. That time in Berlin we were all really, really jealous of her legs in this Mary Katrantzou mini.
"These old things?"
3. Turning up the heat in a Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture dress that had us wondering what was up with St. Vincent... and more importantly is Cara available?
"I can see into your soul right now."
4. Because sometimes we all just want to throw on some Saint Laurent and tap dance around London.
"I am so happy to be here."
5. Making an appearance on The Graham Norton Show, Cara and Saint Laurent reintroduce the concept of summer leathers. What's it matter if you're melting when you look this hot?
"Can you validate parking for my bike?"
"Paper Towns" is released in theaters everywhere today. For a peek at Cara's acting chops check out the trailer below.