Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

coffeecoffeecoffee


I need my morning coffee, which I insist on saying three times to make myself feel like Lorelei Gilmore, if you get the reference. Probably not too healtyh since I'm only 16, but I mean when I set my alarm on a saturday morning for 8:30 I deserve some (good thing I don't go to BYU.)Now I'm making my coffee and sorting out the stack of magazines I'm about to read this morning before I start reviewing the A/W shows on style.com for the rest of the day. I love saturday mornings.

Even though I spent the majority of my winter break last week reading magazines I still have 64 left to read until I'm upto current. It may be I get about 2 in the mail everyday- I get more mail than the rest of my family's mail combined which they don't seem to like. Today I've set my goal at some Harper's Bazaar Australia's, 3 W's (in honor of Blair Waldorf), the Emma Watson and Miley Cyrus Marie Claires, the new Love, and some New York Times 'T' magazine from autumn.




No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog