Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Gisele Bundchen for V


Gisele Bundchen for V Magazing #70 shot by Hedi Silmane and styles by Styled by Clare Richardson.

When it comes to fashion editorials I have to say I generally go for a less minimal approach. While I love wearing simple things like a Balmain-ish ripped T shirt, its not something I feel worthy of a full page of a magazine which could otherwise be filled with something more.
Thats where it comes to the model. These types of basics aren't always enough, and its up to the model to make me love the image filling it with personality and inspiration.
Of course there aren't many people who do that Gisele.
Her athletic body and amazonian-goddess look are perfect for these styles.
Plus I like this one because I own that snakeskin skirt towards the bottom.




No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog