Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

VOGUE February 2011 Kristen Stweart



(photos via Cartoon Style)

While I'm not really a big Kristen Stewart fan, I do think that she is gorgeous in her own way that typically is more model-friendly than Hollywood-friendly. Her voice is deeper than Justin Bieber's and the Twilight movies make me want to stick bamboo shoves up my fingernails, but despite all that I like her. I was happy to see she was on the cover of February's Vogue. I was ecstatic to see that her entire wardrobe, as well as co-models were Jack and Lazaro of Proenza Schouler. The group together in a way sums up what the future of fashion will look like. Its modern and its cool, but its still got that classic touch that allows pieces to surpass seasons with slight updates in current trend styling. I want every single item used in the shoot.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog