Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

But Peter, How do we get to Neverland?


Fly of Course

shirt, Forever 21; pants, H&M; shoes, Urban Outfitters;

Its no secret that I am obsessed with Peter Pan. So you can imagine the sheer love I have for this statue I visited in Kensington Gardens last week. While in London, I went on a bit of a Peter-Pan-related spree. First, I forced my Mom all around Notting Hill, attempting (successfully, thank you) to find the author of Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie's house at 100 Bayswater. Then, just a bit into the park itself, was this Peter Pan statue which J.M. Barrie himself had installed. Excited beyond that of ay normal person above the age of 10, I climbed up like was Alice in Wonderland and sat there for about half an hour.



1 comment:

Delisa said...

great shots and shirt :)

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog