Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Self Defense


necklace, forever 21; oxford, Urban Outfitters; pants, Trip NYC; heels, Jeffrey Campbell; Litas(last photo), Jeffrey Campbell

That awkward moment where your taking lookbook photos with your friend in heels and then a gaggle of middle schoolers walk by. Great, right?
I was sort of going for an androgynous look today, thankfully it didn't turn out looking too much like a waiter's. I had paired it with a Topshop blazer earlier in the day, but lost it as it got hotter and hotter outside.
My friend got the Jeffrey Campbell Lita's so it was pretty much a necessity that we shoot them right away. They are much better than those Jessica Simpson ones, although I have to say I actually love those too.. maybe I'm a just wood-heels person?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

love the Trip heels!!

http://www.thoughtsofawildchild.com/

Asher said...

oohhh I L O V E the heels!

MaNAa said...

love your heels so much <3

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog