Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Personal Dance Parties,



While I've had an amazing week, I am now a bit down thinking about tomorrow's early wake-up call back reality, back to high school. I've never been a school person, its not that I don't like learning, in fact I love it. I've just never been one for such structured, it feels- and very much so it- forced. Maybe it applies further to private school than public, but to me it seems every tomorrow is today and every today is yesterday. I have a hard time focusing on things I have no interest in (like the 30 different approaches to psychology and the history of interstatehighways) which leads to me zoning out into my own world, and in turn, not doing terribly well. Apart from my ranting, I'm currently avoiding studying for AP exams by dancing like a maniac and singing at the top of my lungs to my procrastination playlist (yep, it actually exists on my itunes) which a bit something like this.

What you Know - Two Door Cinema Club
I Stand - Idina Menzel
Rich Girls - The Virgins
Allow Me to Introduce Myself... Mr. Right - The White Tie Affair
Naive - The Kooks
Judas - Lady GaGa
Uncharted - Sara Bareilles
Barton Hollow - The Civil Wars
Secret - The Pierces
Wet Hot American Summer - Cobra Starship
Erase Me - Kid Cudi & Kayne West
Give a Little - Hanson
Young Forever - The Ready Set
She's So Lovely - Scouting for Girls
Lasso - Phoenix
I Can't Get Enough - Rooney
Shine a Light - McFly


3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Always looking for 'tunes ;) thanks!!

xx

Lidiya said...

Love the music list and the pic of Terry Richardson - his facial expression makes me laugh xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

MF said...

thanks for the comment on my blog!

i am now following you!

great photos. love your outfits. were you able to go to fashions night out this year. i wasnt :(

hope you will visit my blog again!

www.wotsworthwhile.blogspot.com

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog