Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Miss. Alexa Chung


I wanted to write a post about how amazing Alexa Chung is. But then I realized that there are no words to show you entirely how cool she is. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so heres a million... (which doesn't even begin to describe it) P.S. I am completely crushed about the end of Its On With Alexa Chung. I am pretty sure that almost every girl whos her can relate when I sat I want to BE her. She is British, hilarious, gorgeous, and VOGUE best dressed of 2009 and one of the least awkward people I know/(wish I knew).











No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog