Has anyone else been noticing Chloe Sevigny's style lately? I find her style inspiring because she is so unafraid to take risks, and be one of the few women to actually wear the clothes straight off the runway. She has that normal girl on the street kind of look, its a New York style which is kind of vintangy, bold and unique but also trendy. Her line for Opening Ceremony reflects that well so it no surprise that the line has done so well (my favorite were the buckle wedges which have been worn by other fashionistas like Mary-Kate Olsen and Alexa Chung as well as Chloe herself). These are some of my favorite of her looks:
- Caroline Mason
- Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (408)
- SNOW DAY
- Is It Wrong...? to want to stay at home just looki...
- Nothing like the weekend...
- Miss. Alexa Chung
- what the stars of valentines day should wear to th...
- What is a teen sleuth supposed to wear?
- Megan Fox
- The greatest pair of oxfords:
- Style Icon: Chloe Senigny
- Quote of the day
- The Girl who dreams about Proenza and Prada
- Top shoes of 2009
- 67th Golden Globes style review
- Alexis in WWD
- ▼ January (14)