Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Nothing like the weekend...

"Up in the club with a bottle of red wine,
Stars in their eye 'cuz they're having a good time,
eh, eh, so happy I could die."
-Lady Gaga


Friday night and I'm snowed in. But I am having such a great time sitting in my bed, reading about a billion fashion blogs and doing some much needed online shopping while watching Gilmore Girl reruns. There is nothing like the weekend. I never seem to have time on the weekdays with my studying and sketching all day so my weekends are jam-packed with enough fashion-highs to last me throughout those dreaded school days.
To do this weekend: finish reading the Garance Dore archives (I breeze through the earlier french translations what with my extensive french II education), watch this weeks American Idol auditions, attempt to work on this blog, come up with thousands of brilliant new ideas for design, work on my (faux) British accent, and watch tons of street style videos online.
Bon nuit
(a la French VOGUE)

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog