I had a dream about this bag last night (yes, i do dream about fashion even when i am asleep) I was wearing it with this amazing black cocktail dress and nude colored flats (prada i think) Anyway, this bag goes with pretty much everything and its the perfect size (i prefer oversized bags) too fit magazine, gum, money and all your other daily needs in. Its a little price-y ($1,675) but its the type of bag that should last you more than a few seasons and still be in. Compare to the Mulberry Alexa (named after style icon, the amazing Alexa Chung) bag (see below) which is a little less expensive but looks quite a bit (a bit too much actually) similar to the Proenza one.
- Caroline Mason
- Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (408)
- SNOW DAY
- Is It Wrong...? to want to stay at home just looki...
- Nothing like the weekend...
- Miss. Alexa Chung
- what the stars of valentines day should wear to th...
- What is a teen sleuth supposed to wear?
- Megan Fox
- The greatest pair of oxfords:
- Style Icon: Chloe Senigny
- Quote of the day
- The Girl who dreams about Proenza and Prada
- Top shoes of 2009
- 67th Golden Globes style review
- Alexis in WWD
- ▼ January (14)