Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Just when you were thinking you couldn't mix prints anymore than Steven Meisel

March 2010 VOGUE UK 'Cyber Tribe' shoot
Alexander McQueen shoes, Versace dress

I am so obsessed with the entire Alexander McQueen collection this season! I didn't know I could like it more until I saw Lady Gaga in it in her 'Bad Romance' music video. Generally, I think fashion has become a tad bit boring and the same stuff I've seen before and no one was taking risks but thats why I like this editorial so much!
The Versace collection is also my favorite of there's EVER. I hope this season's trends (S/S 2010) last a while!

Belt and dress, Giorgio Armani



bodysuit: Versace

Photographer: Josh Olins
Model: Freja Beha Erichsen
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers

As you can see the whole world is just waiting for the snow to melt and the birds to sing so we can bust out our phycadelic prints for the crazy-ness that is sure to come the season!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog