Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Update: Sonia Rykiel pour H&M

Just blogged about this the other day but I have new picture I felt must be shared with you:
(Photos via: Style Scrapbook)
I was just browing few a few blogs when I ran through these, and of course did a double take and took in a sharp breath of excitment when I saw these photos. Which of course, caused every other passenger to glare at me.
"Well you know what Mr. Suit? I don't think you even know who Sonia Rykiel is!"
but of course I didn't say this because
a) that is the lamest insult ever
b) im pretty sure he could beat me up

Loving all the bright colors, and PS- the line is actually designerd by Sonia's daughter Nathalie!

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog