Kell on Earth
My newest fashion TV obsession - Kell on Earth. It focus on working day to day at Kelly Cutrones PR firm People's Revolution (remeber whitney working there?) Its partly entertaining reality TV and it actually teaches you about PR in the fashion industry. It is quite obviously inspired by Rachel Zoe's show which is also good but is a bit to into the drama side of it (to be clear, I still love it AND rachel). There are some crazy people on K.O.E. (like Andrew the boy with long hair, who wore a floor length sequin gown to the Chado show), Kelly herself is a bit out there with her rituals and seemingly bipolar attitude, and there is Stephanie the new assistant who complains about everything and can't take the blame for anything always claiming "well no one trained me, how was i supposed to know" over and over. If theres one thing to learn from this show is that working in fashion there is NEVER a break, you'll sleep about 5 hours a day tops and you CAN'T mess up because you WILL get fired. The show made me want to take a nap from just watching them get deeper under eye circles by the minute! Kelly Cutrone has a new book out now called 'If You Have To Cry, Go Outside' which I haven't read yet but am planning on going to Borders today to pick that up.
- Caroline Mason
- Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (408)
- Don't you love it when
- Trend to Try:
- Trend to Try:
- "Magic becomes a way to empowers the powerless.......
- How much do you love this Vanessa Bruno SS'10 vide...
- die laughing?
- Selena Gomez in 3.1
- more style inspirations:
- Wow these shoes a KILLER! Not sure about the to...
- Saturday morning style:
- Update: Sonia Rykiel pour H&M
- I often wonder if we like things less (or more) o...
- not moving!
- L.I.F. is crushing on...
- Garance Dore
- new camera!
- Sea of Shoes
- (set by me) Sex and the city part 1 by ☆princessmi...
- style tip - skirts over dresses
- raven symone @ fashion week?
- BCBGMaxAzria F/W 2010
- ELLE (US) March 2010
- Angeline Melin
- New York in a Nutshell
- Kell on Earth
- THE most perfect pair of shoes
- Alexander McQueen, Rest in Peace
- I've just seen this ad for 'Sonia Rykiel pour H&M...
- Acne jean = Gaga-esq
- My favorite Herve Ledgers:
- Kate Moss US Harpers Bazaar March 2010
- What happens when you mix biusness with pleasure.....
- Just when you were thinking you couldn't mix print...
- Miley is finally living up to her potential
- Of course the Olsens can turn JCP into fashion. I ...
- old shoes of the day
- 10 reasons why I love this shoe:
- Photo on the wall
- The Eye: by Givenchy
- ▼ February (40)