Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

old shoes of the day

JakandJil.com is the prettiest blog I have ever seen! I've read/looked at the entire thing over 5 times and I just can't get enough! There are some of my favorite shoes on the blog (which focuses mainly on gorgeous shoes photographed by the adorable Tommy Ton during fashion weeks).
I love that this denim on denim looks so great and glam when its usually only worn by country hick types. Great way to pass off wearing jeans as a fashion statement. Manolo Blahnik for Christopher Kane (I really wish I could add an extra three words here - for Topshop)


EMMANUELLE ALT heels (center) are tres magnificent. They pretty much speak for themselves. Im digging the fringe one the (left) boots though!


Gareth Pugh shoes.... stinningly epic. Reminds me of Chanel, maybe its just all the black, white and red.


These Nicholas Kirkwood's make me want to die (as Im sure I would if I tried to walk in them) but I can't help but stare at them for some very long minutes.


Right. I hope this can be me in 5 years. Or tomorrow. either will work.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog