New York in a Nutshell
Washington Square Park is my favorite place in the world. I can't remember where I heard this but someone said "It's like New York in a nutshell." In the summer I made my friends go down here with me and just sit there eating ice cream from Yogurtland (about two blocks away- better then Pinkberry) and just watch all the crazy (cool) people.
- Caroline Mason
- Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.
- ► 2015 (49)
- ► 2014 (51)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (66)
- ► 2011 (408)
- Don't you love it when
- Trend to Try:
- Trend to Try:
- "Magic becomes a way to empowers the powerless.......
- How much do you love this Vanessa Bruno SS'10 vide...
- die laughing?
- Selena Gomez in 3.1
- more style inspirations:
- Wow these shoes a KILLER! Not sure about the to...
- Saturday morning style:
- Update: Sonia Rykiel pour H&M
- I often wonder if we like things less (or more) o...
- not moving!
- L.I.F. is crushing on...
- Garance Dore
- new camera!
- Sea of Shoes
- (set by me) Sex and the city part 1 by ☆princessmi...
- style tip - skirts over dresses
- raven symone @ fashion week?
- BCBGMaxAzria F/W 2010
- ELLE (US) March 2010
- Angeline Melin
- New York in a Nutshell
- Kell on Earth
- THE most perfect pair of shoes
- Alexander McQueen, Rest in Peace
- I've just seen this ad for 'Sonia Rykiel pour H&M...
- Acne jean = Gaga-esq
- My favorite Herve Ledgers:
- Kate Moss US Harpers Bazaar March 2010
- What happens when you mix biusness with pleasure.....
- Just when you were thinking you couldn't mix print...
- Miley is finally living up to her potential
- Of course the Olsens can turn JCP into fashion. I ...
- old shoes of the day
- 10 reasons why I love this shoe:
- Photo on the wall
- The Eye: by Givenchy
- ▼ February (40)