Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Marchesa: elegant tattoos?


One of my favorite things from the memorable F/W '10 Marchesa shows was the way that the clothes looked to be so delicate that they were drawn on to the models skin. Its refreshing to see that even fashions inovation can come up with new ideas just when it seems everything else possible has already been done. As far as the tattoos go - I finally broke down and ordered the Chanel tattoos a couple of days ago. Until then Im forced to use sharpie to draw stars behind my ears and on the bottom of my feet.

2 comments:

Krislyn said...

i absolutely love the second dress. it's beautiful and so intricate and unique.

Unknown said...

Very cool stuff! I love those tights! So great!

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog