Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

A Detacher - fall 2010:

While I feel that for the most part Mona Kowalska stayed true to her self described "lady redneck" view of the clothes, there were a bumps along the way which seemed to be working against the other clothes. The collection was based on one of those ideal little small northern towns where everyone is friends and they have town meetings on frigid fall nights (think stars hollow) I could just see some stylish soccer mom in these pieces watching her kids help rake the leaves outside while drinking a hot cup of tea. Every now and then I could even picture her daughter, who borrowed a few pieces from the mom, walking to the horse stables at boarding school.
There were lots of different shades of brown long sweater dresses. The crocheted scarves were pretty cool along with some killer knee-high boots with cozy looking cashmere socks peeking out. While those were all part of the same idea, there were a few pieces completely mismatched to the rest of them. Like a one piece velvet jumpsuit- too old for teenagers to wear, too young for any adults to wear and definitely none in stars hollow. There were also some dresses and jackets that made even the size negative models look wide. The makeup was awful - it clashed or overly matched with everything and reminded me of tinker bell. Though it wasn't a colorful show, there were more colors used than most other shows for fall.

Highlights:

A Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearA Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearA Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearA Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearA Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-WearA Détacher Fall 2010 Ready-to-Wear



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good site!

bdsm poems stories dominatrix said...

I once again reassuredhim that I was totally his and would do whatever he wanted me todo and give him whatever pleasure he wanted of me and yes, he hadmade me feel more of a women than I have ever felt before in mylife. LAUGHTER HAMMOND Is that really the android.
free text stories of incest
weird masturbation stories
beastiality true stories bees pony
male bestiality stories
teen sister sex stories
I once again reassuredhim that I was totally his and would do whatever he wanted me todo and give him whatever pleasure he wanted of me and yes, he hadmade me feel more of a women than I have ever felt before in mylife. LAUGHTER HAMMOND Is that really the android.

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog