Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

But I wasn’t the slightest bit sad. I had a dream.



"I never dared to dream before, and I so I knew just how precious it was. My dream gave me life… It gave me courage." - Garance Dore

I've got a drawer full of WWDs and piles of magazines everywhere to read everywhere as well as a 10 page paper on the history of Vogue to write over the break. And of course, catch up on my blog posts.
i love the stress of having so much planned stuff to do.
really (non-sarcastically I do like it)

but maybe its just the promise of lots of pretty clothes, harry potter, and the thanksgiving day friends marathon.
and the amazing outfits of the AMAs 2010 I'll be watching later today.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

آه! أخيرا وجدت ما كنت أبحث عنه. احيانا يستغرق الكثير من الجهد للعثور على قطعة صغيرة مفيدة حتى للمعلومات.

Anonymous said...

Great, i found what i 've been lookin for.

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog