Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Lauren Conrad book Signing


A few weeks ago my 'best fashion friend' and I went to a Lauren Conrad book signing in Carey, NC at Barnes & Nobel. We had to wait around for about three hours (she was late) but it was perfect time to catch up on more magazines while waiting. I bought her latest book Sugar and Spice of the L.A. Candy Series, which I can't wait to read- they're addicting.
Lauren was even more gorgeous in person and so tiny! She was wearing at least 4" heels and I was still taller than her. She was so nice, we got to talk a little bit about fashion until her over-bearing publicist all but pushed me away for the next person in line. I managed to get a few pictures of Lauren - albeit semi-stalkerish ones.

(oh look she is looking at me - I'm kind of creeping in that white shirt and leather leggings behind that bookshelf.)



1 comment:

FASHION CHALET said...

I was THERE! lol

xx what group were you in? I was in 2.


xx

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog