Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tumblr

I finally got a tumblr after my computer wouldn't let me download any new music because of the pictures saved on my computer was taking up all the space. I'm addicted. I love blogging more, of course because I love writing but tumblr lets me be my inner ADD-self. crazy reblogger right here. My though process goes something like this:
"pretty... REBLOG. an olsen... I need to reblog every picture of an olsen EVER. Harry Potter... REBLOG. New York City.... REBLOG. Random unknown city with pretty city lights... REBLOG. pretty proenza schouler PS 1... REBLOG. Alexa Chung... I wish her show was back... REBLOG."

my mind is kind of a scary-fashion-mess. I love it.

www.eleventhandbleecker.tumblr.com
or click here.

hotlikemexxxico:  Karlie Kloss backstage @ Gucci Fall 10



1 comment:

Metka: Matka said...

love the grafitti wall

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog