Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

The Other Woman

Chanel Iman by Thomas Schenk for Allure September 2010. I am thrilled about the return to feminine frills and lady-like silhouettes. I think they look so classy and vintagey. They work for almost anyone at almost any age. They're fun enough for a 20-year old, and sophisticated enough for a 50+ woman. Personally I think Louis Vuitton (including Marc Jacobs' own brand as well) and Prada did the best job mastering the trend but I am still in love with plenty of other designer's interpretations.
They're meant for all body-types; Chanel Iman has the perfect body for the look in my opinion as she is just rail-thin enough but still has some curves to fill out the dresses and skirts. I'm glad she is still around, just when you thought she couldn't get any cooler, her model status climbed even higher after her recent stints as a Victoria's Secret Angle.




No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog