Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

GaGa Concert


I don't think I mentioned it, but back in September I went to a GaGa concert. It was amazing my friend and I were literally front row on the floor. She is so talented, and I loved her opening band - Semi Precious Weapons. I'm not as obsessed with her as I've seen a lot of my friends and other people all over the internet be with her but I do like her a lot. She is hilarious and I love that she wears couture and other semi-weird things giving a lot of unknown designers mainstream publicity. It was hands down the best concert I've been to.
Of course, I've only been to three. (zootopia, taylor swift, lady gaga)




1 comment:

Metka: Matka said...

the show look amazing

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog