Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Gwyneth Paltrow and Reese Witherspoon Welcome Their Hollywood Star

Apparently you need more than an Oscar to get your own star on the Hollywood walk of fame. I was surprised to see that two of my favorite long time actresses, Reese Witherspoon and Gwyneth Paltrow just got their own star within the past few months. Getting your own star is a huge honor that even earns you your own little party on the Walk of Fame. I've been to the Walk of Fame while touristing around L.A. about 4 years ago with my family and even though I have no skills in acting or singing I still fantasize about getting my own star one day. Although I would be just as happy with one on the Fashion Walk of Fame in New York City which is much less celebrated by the tabloids...


Last year one of my best friends and I were talking about if we were ever in a movie who would play out mother. She choose Reese Witherspoon and I choose Gwyneth Paltrow. Some people say I look like her (which I don't at all but I like it when they lie to me.) Of course they would have had to be about 18 when they had us.

Reese Witherspoon receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog