Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

I want to go to Disney World



I have a thing about Disney. I love it. I mean I really can't get enough of it. In fact, if I didn't want to work in fashion I'd want to work at Disney World - maybe walk around the park as Alice from Alice in Wonderland? I'm (still) reading a thousand page book on Walt Disney that goes into some serious detail about everything Disney. Oh, and guys, he is NOT frozen.
And I am the first to say that as a person I am completely subjective to advertisements so its not really a surprise that I buy into the whole 'magic' and 'where dreams come true' aspect of it all. Even the title of my blog - the second star to the right - is a kind of homage to it. Of course I am talking classic Disney, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Snow White, Pinochio, and The Little Mermaid. Not all that 'Shake it Up' and 'Fish Hooks' crap that is currently on Disney Channel. Its magical. Magic to me is Harry Potter's Hogwarts castle, the opening scene in Peter Pan, the Manhattan skyline at night, Walt Disney World, and blurred lights. Oh and reading Harry Potter to the original soundtrack. And stars. And Central Perk from friends... and the Hollywood sign. I am a weird child. and a dork.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog