Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

mischa barton in versace


Mischa Barton arrives at the Rodeo Drive Walk Of Style Awards on January 8, 2007.


Im really not a Mischa fan, but after reading the interview from her Tatler cover I have started noticing her style more. Its still a bit plain for my taste, but she has her moments - like this gorgeous yellow versace gown with gold heels.

I just started reading Tatler, but I just got a massive box of every issue from 1994-1999 via ebay which came out to something like 10 cents an issue, which I couldn't pass up. The only problem is now I have a 40lb box in the middle of my floor.





No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog