Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

today I am officially a GLEEK.


Last year I hated glee. I mean I rolled my eyes when anyone brought it up as I was convinced thanks to the only episodes I had seen I thought were really bad. But I was sick of not knowing what people were talking about and those songs on the radio they sang were kind of catchy. So I went to Blockbuster and rented the first season over again. and I was hooked. So I have now seen every episode and own almost all the songs on itunes.
My friend and I were watching the Golden Globes and we were so excited when Chris/Kurt won. Then we teared up during his speech. The cast is adorable - unlike a lot of casts, I actually believe they like each other. I don't think they've had any major tabloid scandals either. Plus I am slightly obsessed with Chord/Sam and Finn. Also I love than the lady football coach or whatever she is used to be the P.E. teacher on Lizzie McGuire.


image



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog