Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

changes.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know nothing about blog formatting, so my edits are always on the rough side.
I changed the heading to a black and white photo of coco rochas. I love the allure and fashion-ness (?) of it. I also disabled comments because you know, I never get any really so I though I'd just not bother with it.
but if you would like to contact me about anything fashion - Im always open to people who love fashion. just ask morgan - (oh hey thanks for being my ONE reader) we met online and now we're fashion best friends.

The Holy Trinity of 1993 above.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog