Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

NIcole Richie for Lucky Magazine


I've heard that Nicole Richie doesn't really do much of the actual designing for Winter Kate but she does have the best bohemian-glam style of any celebrity. She is one of my style icons especially for that effortless summer time ease she carries all year long. There are a few pieces from Winter Kate that I like enough to add to my closet but what I really like that she does is her House of Harlow 1960 collection. The pieces are unique and seem to pretty much sum up her style into a single piece. Each piece works on its own but at the same time doesn't overwhelm if you want to mix and match. Its been over two year since I first saw the art deco inspired collection and I am still dying for a piece.

Huge pictures so you can read the article.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog