Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

charleston, sc


I love Charleston.
Truly the cutest little town I have ever seen. They have great shopping, food, graveyards, history, and shopping. Im going again in a few weeks so I'll take photos!
If I didn't want to work in fashion, which requires a big city, I'd love to live here - at least for a few years. Especially when its warm they have this great dock on the water with swings where I would love to spend the night just staring at all the lights and stars reflecting on the water.
I could spend an entire year sampling all their southern foods and looking at the homes.
I guess I'll stop obsessing now.



No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog