Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Taylor Swift for Cover Girl


Not really fashion, but I was smitten (?) with the looks that were chosen for Taylor in these ad. I never use cover girl makeup and Im not a huge taylor fan but I do like her. Her style heirs a bit too much on the sweet side for me but recently I've liked what she has been doing to change things up (like at the roberto cavalli show with the leather skirt.) Anyway, I just really like all the sparkles to be honest- but I feel like a lot of other easily enticed people will be drawn to it.
and her skin is FLAWLESS!





No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog