Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip LIm

Shoes $1,395, Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip Lim.
These shoes are the best of the season. I mean I know I say that about many shoes but really, how much more could you ask for in a shoe? They are truly something to aspire to owning: visible kick-ass appeal, the always chic red sole, a dramatic new take on last seasons stud craze, and heigh that can only be utterly painful (but worth it).
I first saw these shoes not on the runway but on Kate Moss in an article from the American Vogue with jessica Biel on the cover about her new Longchamp line. Although the shoot was styled to perfection, it made me want to spend my accessories funding on the shoes rather than her new line of bags, albeit pretty and useful-looking ones. These shoes are from the new Christian Louboutin for 3.1 Phillip Lim s/s '10 line and on a sadder note, cost around $1,400.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I seriously LOVE Christian Louboutin!

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog