Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

left my heart in Tokyo:



my newest obsession, a british pop girl band called 'mini viva'. I love their sound, it makes me think of a cool dance club (ha. like the one from hilary duff's wake up music video like 10 years ago?) where all the Harijuku-type girls hang out. They have amazing videos featuring some amazing clothing like the blue jumpsuit and Louboutin heels! I actually have a few of the pieces they are wearing in the 'eft my heart in tokyo' video (like that neon top with the zippers - from H&M) I would compare them to another rising British Pop star V.V. Brown.

This is something I would use to describe my taste in music - could be classified as pop/dance but it has a little edge to it that makes them stand out in a crowd of wannabe Spice Girl type groups which seem to be popping up everywhere.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog