Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Mark Fast for Topshop:

(via marie claire)

I am a big fan of Mark Fast, and I was so excited when I heard he was making an affordable line for Topshop. When I was reading this months Marie Claire however, I saw this page of the designs (very few of them) and I was thrilled. The prices are much more realistic than his normal ones, but they keep the same integrity. I would love the top dress on the left to call my own! (but that skirt wouldn't hurt)

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog