Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

wanted:

Miu Miu s/s '10 shoes. even 13 year olds have these shoes! (Tavi, ahem) I am dyeing for a pair! To own these shoes, is worth the terror of wearing satin shoes. They cost between $550 - $700 depending on the Pattern and sandal shape. I have to tell you a dream I had about these shoes (I know, your probably sick of my fashion-dream posts but it happens all the time) so I was in central park (ha. did anyone see date nigh-otherwise you'll have no idea what i am talking about here in this side note...) at the merry-go-round there and I was wearing these shoes (on the left), it was summer, and I had cotton candy, and was wearing this romper I've seen on Blake Lively last summer. Ok, i forgive you if you stop reading this blog now.


** Miu Miu is a sister brand of Prada. I am surprised by the number of people who don't know that.

No comments:

Profile

My photo
Caroline Mason: 21. Native New Yorker (and one time North Carolinian). Assistant to Derek Blasberg. Just a girl who is OCD about all things fashion, drinks way too much coffee, and has an affinity for late night talk shows and travel books. FIT class of 2016. Previously with Karla Otto PR, Lori Goldstein and Lester Garcia.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog